Organized by ACI, the 5th Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit will be held in Porto, Portugal, March 16-17, 2022, under the theme "Moving Towards the Hydrogen Economy".
This two-day event, sponsored by PRF Gas Solutions, will bring together hydrogen industry players to discuss the economic and infrastructural innovations needed for a sustainable energy future.
Some of the topics to be covered during the two-day conference are:
• An Overview of the Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Market
• Hydrogen Infrastructure in Europe
• An Overview of H2 production
• An Overview of the Regulatory Framework at EU Level
• Commercial Strategies to Increase Profitability in Hydrogen Production
• Hydrogen vs Natural Gas
• Blue H2 vs Green H2
• Novel Technologies and Solutions
• The Road towards Massive Production of Green H2 in Europe
• Transportation of Hydrogen
• Hydrogen in the Automotive Sector
• Broadening the Scope of Applications for H2 Fuel Cells
Check the agenda here.